Shelby County Halloween 2020
Shelby County doesn’t recommend traditional trick-or-treating but there may be room for creative candy distribution in new directive released Tuesday . Parties and events that encourage large crowds are not permitted, even if held outdoors. Trick-or-treating is not recommended. . The Shelby County Health Department released updated guidance Thursday for the upcoming Halloween holiday. Earlier this week, SCHD said festivals, fairs, parades and events with large numbers of .
Memphis trick or treating: Health officials say ‘drive by’ events
- Shelby County cancels Halloween in the Hole | KETK.| FOX51.com.
- Memphis trick or treating: Health officials say ‘drive by’ events .
- Asbury to host drive thru Halloween Parade for families Shelby .
Shelby County Health Dept. revises Halloween guidance, allows some
The Shelby County Health Department is revising its recommendations for Halloween trick or treating. While it originally said trick or treating is not recommended, it’s now releasing best practices if . The Shelby County Health Department released guidelines for those wanting to celebrate Halloween during the COVID-19 pandemic. .
Halloween guidance from Shelby County Health Department
For the first time since 1944, the moon will be full on Halloween, so we won’t be able to distinguish real werewolves from trick-or-treaters. COVID-19 is again on the upswing in Shelby County, according to county health department officials. Here’s what that means for Memphis this fall. .
Helena’s Old Cahaba neighborhood to host ‘Witches Ride’ Shelby
- Shelby County Health Dept., TN.
- Shelby County, TN Official Website | Official Website.
- Shelby County Health Dept. revises Halloween guidance, allows some .