Salem Mass Childrens Halloween Parade 2020
Salem Mayor Kim Driscoll on Tuesday discouraged trips to Halloween’s unofficial hometown unless reserverations have already been made. . After a weekend of crowds, road closures and restaurants and attractions at capacity early in the day, Salem officials are asking those who have not already booked reservations and purchased tickets . Some Massachusetts towns are putting restrictions on trick-or-treating this Halloween. Gov. Charlie Baker has said that he is not issuing a state mandate banning or limiting trick-or-treating, instead .
Spooked by COVID 19, Salem cancels slew of Halloween activities
- Will Halloween Trick or Treating Spread Covid 19? Bloomberg.
- Salem Scales Back Annual Halloween Festivities – NBC Boston.
- Salem Festivals | Restaurant Week & Salem Film Festival.
Grand Parade Kicks Off Salem Halloween Season on Thursday | Salem
Salem, which is arguably the Halloween capital of the world and is swarmed by throngs of people every October, told potential visitors Tuesday that, if they don’t have already have reservations, they . This year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the city has canceled all parades, balls, festivals and large events. .
Will the Coronavirus Cancel Halloween? The New York Times
By Aimee Ortiz Times have changed in Salem, Mass., since the 17th century could be a substantially more subdued Halloween this year. High-profile events at Disney’s theme parks and Knott Gov. Charlie Baker, speaking from Salem, said cities and towns should make their own decisions on how people should approach the holiday. .
Salem’s Halloween festivities good for all ages The Boston Globe
- 13 Best Things to Do in Salem MA in October (Halloween 2020) | New .
- Will the Coronavirus Cancel Halloween? The New York Times.
- Salem’s Haunted Happenings celebration begins with a parade full .